Mission Statement. The Mission statement of the Fremont Police Department is to
enhance the quality of life in the Village of Fremont by working cooperatively with the public
to enforce the law, preserve the peace, reduce the fear of crime, and provide for a safe
environment. The Fremont Police Department will stive to provide quality police services and
promote a "partnership for a safer community" through police and citizen interaction, with
emphasis on education, respect, fairness, and integrity.
Organizational Values. We, the members of the Fremont Police Department, are committed to these values:
- Human Life. We revere human life and dignity above all else.
- Respect. We respect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the community that we serve and protect. We strive
for a sensitivity to, and an undertanding of, this diversity.
- Integrity. We believe that integrity is the basis for personal and public trust.
- Laws and Constitution. We believe in the principals embodied in the Constitution of the United States, and the
Constitution of the State of Wisconsin.
- Excellence. We strive for personal and professional excellence, dedication to duty, and a service to the public.
- Accountability. We are accountable to each other and to the citizens we serve and protect, who are the source of
- Cooperation. We believe that cooperation among ourselves, members of the community, governmental entities, and other
law enforcement agencies will enable us to combine our diverse backgrounds, skills and styles to achieve common goals.
- Ourselves. We are capable, caring people who perform important and satisfying work for our community.
- Problem Solving. We are most effective in our work when we identifiy and solve problems. In this way, we not only help
the community we serve and protect, but we make the Fremont Police Department more efficient and responsive.